Today, 7th February marks Grenada’s Day of Independence from Britain. Although still a member of the Commonwealth, Grenada gained independence from Britain in 1974. It continues to successfully its global ties and because of this, its citizens hold a passport ranked 33rd globally, with visa free access to 144 countries and territories, and the added benefit of being an E2 treaty state.
So how do you get a citizenship and passport from Grenada?
- Single Applicant: US$150,000
- Applicant + Spouse: US$200,000
- Applicant + Spouse + 2 Children: US$200,000
- Investment starting from US$220,000 in a government approved property development.
- Property can be sold after 5 years